1. Always remember what a user is trying to accomplish by using your site, product, app, etc.
2. Don’t make your users overthink.
3. Don’t assume something works until it’s tested.
4. Be a lifelong learner. “Expert” is a fleeting term, especially in technology.
5. A well-worded question can be half of its solution.
6. A digital experience should be accessible to anyone who wants to use it.
7. If I’m stuck, I’ve always been able to figure out a solution through collaboration.
8. People who respect and enjoy each other produce the best results.